I delighted with the 1st year writer, Emily Cox, and what she did with these three stories. She is quite talented. See what you think.
Part 1. The future of K-12 education, part 1: Overcoming resistance, Emily Cox, The Herald Times, May 4, 2020. Available: http://curtbonk.com/pdfs/May-4-HT.pdf (front page) and http://curtbonk.com/pdfs/future-of-K-12.pdf (PDF) and Herald-Times Link: https://tinyurl.com/yblpxcn4
Part 2. The future of K-12 education, part 2: Internet access crucial to education, Emily Cox, The Herald Times, May 5, 2020. Available: http://curtbonk.com/pdfs/May-5-HT.pdf (front page) and http://curtbonk.com/pdfs/future-of-K-12-2.pdf (PDF)
Part 3. The future of K-12 education, part 3: Alternative schools and flexibility, Emily Cox, The Herald Times, May 6, 2020. Available: http://curtbonk.com/pdfs/May-6-HT.pdf (front page) and http://curtbonk.com/pdfs/future-of-K-12-3.pdf (PDF)
Final Note:
By
the way, the senior executive editor at the HT, Rich Jackson, who recommended that I be
interviewed for this series was fired last week (budget cuts) and is now homeless blogger at the Motel 6
in Bloomington. The NY Times featured him on Monday (Newspaper’s Top Editor Is Now a ‘Homeless’
Blogger). I feel bad for Rich.

No comments:
Post a Comment